- Faders™ VIP: Tuned Earplugs with detachable cord and carrying case.
- “Easiest to fit” –Wall Street Journal
- Prevent hearing loss by reducing harmful noise levels evenly by 12dB across the spectrum. Hear music and speech with crystal clarity while protecting your ears. Featuring four sizes of universal fittings (XS,S,M,L) and tuned by professional DJs, producers and doctors, Faders are the world's finest earplugs.
- Defend Your Ears, Preserve The Clarity – Conventional earplugs often sound muffled and others, including customs, can be positioned too deep within the ear canal compromising the overall sound
- Universal BLISS Fit (XS, S, M, L) – Four sizes of patented medical-grade BLISS 3.0 hybrid silicone fittings are included to perfectly fit ears of all sizes, even the smallest and largest of ears. Your fit determines the sound and comfort so you can fine-tune your experience without costly and time-consuming earmolds
- Detachable Cord – Practice safe sound, string or no-string attached by using the detachable cord and unscrewing it from the earplugs
- Carrying Case – Use the included case for safe storage and easy access. Keep it in your pocket or wear it around your neck
- Aircraft-Grade Metal – For a lifetime durability
- Music & Event Essential – Practice safe sound at clubs, concerts, racing, music performances or any event. Musicians and DJs can use Faders VIP to rehearse and play live, even under headphones such as the V-MODA Crossfade series
- Preserve Your Hearing – One in five teenagers has incurred noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) due to the increased usage of personal music players, smartphones, loud speakers and more. Millions of people permanently damage their hearing every year. Faders VIP will help preserve your hearing for life
THE FADERS STORY
V-MODA products all have a story and are developed based on modern customer's needs. Faders™ VIP were fine-tuned for nearly two years by a legion of professional producers, musicians and DJs in real-life environments, labs and on the road. V-MODA's founder and DJ, Val Kolton, developed the Faders with world-renowned musicians Erick Morillo and the Manufactured Superstars. Their mission was to make an affordable, universal earplug that performs better than expensive custom earplugs.